You need managed review that is accurate, efficient, and most importantly, affordable.
We take a consultative approach to every project to determine the most efficient review workflow, leveraging analytics, to help you identify critical information faster. Whether your review is on-premise in one of our review centers or managed remotely, ID provides a full suite of analytics and algorithmic coding tools and offers both Brainspace and the full suite of Relativity analytics in-house.
Engaging the ID Analytics and Managed Review team of experts provides you with:
Customized & strategic workflows
We consult with clients to match the best analytics, managed review tools, and strategies to achieve client’s goals.
Expert consultants, legal technologists
We understand matters from your perspective and are as technically proficient as any project manager in the industry.
ID has review centers in Washington, D.C., New York, NY, and Arlington, VA, and can quickly set up a review center in any other location as dictated by the needs of our clients.
Analytics and technology-assisted review
We leverage technology solutions like clustering, categorization, continuous-active learning, predictive coding, near-duplicate identification, strategic organization & prioritization, and statistical sampling.
ID helps you manage your data footprint, limiting exposure to external threats and retention of information you don’t need.
Comprehensive vetting of contract resources
Each reviewer is put through a rigorous screening process, including in-person interviews, reference checks, background research, and license verification.
Innovative Discovery’s remote review offering, DistributID Review, provides a secure, economical, and well-managed alternative solution by utilizing an experienced and completely remote talent pool in markets across the U.S. DistributID Review provides the flexibility and cost-efficiency you want, with the confidence and security you need. Here's how we secure your DistributID Review:
DistributID Review utilizes technology identical to our on-prem solution (Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop). All remote traffic is encrypted via SSL/TLS1.2 and proxied/ secured by Citrix ADC and our Firewall appliances.
Using remote reviewers from across the country allows us to tap into exemplary talent without geographic restriction. ID’s in-depth reviewer vetting process ensures the highest caliber candidates are staffed on every review.
All project-related emails must be sent via ID email accounts, which does not allow emails to be sent outside ID’s environment. Reviewers’ access to ID email accounts are terminated immediately upon completion of review.
Reviewer access is strictly limited to the remote workspace - via 2-Factor Authentication - and only includes review materials for the individual’s assigned project.
ID provides a variety of customizable reporting metrics, similar if not identical to reports provided for on-premise review projects.
All review materials are available electronically and electronic versions are only accessible via the remote workstation.
Data Breach Review
We are well-versed on compliance regulations and will ensure that you meet the necessary requirements in responding to your breach.
Our experts will use best- of-breed tools to identify potentially breached information as quickly as possible.
Locating your sensitive and potentially compromised data will help assess the damage prior to reviewing the data.
Managed Document Review
Complete managed document review, searching your breached information for personal and protected data.
Your custom-build project team comprised of hand-selected reviewers, analytics experts, and a committed project manager will be focused on the urgency of the task at hand, and getting it done right.
rapID file transfer
The ability to get potentially compromised data to us up to 25X faster than regular data transfers.
COVID-19 Remote Review Response
Meet our information governance experts!
- Over 15 years of litigation and discovery management experience
- An expert in process defensibility and cost-saving strategies utilizing technology assisted review and analytic technology
- Skilled in recruiting the highest-caliber talent
- Actively deploys analysis and strategies to increase efficiencies, implement best practices and process improvements
- Karaoke queen
- Animal lover
- Technological translator
- Outdoor Explorer
- Quick Learner
- Workflow Strategist
- Experience in multiple facets of the law, including litigation, policy making, and eDiscovery
- Holds several Relativity and Brainspace certifications
- Team builder
- Strategic and resourceful (and loves brainstorming)
- Creative thinker
- Curious and constant learner
- Loves water - oceans, lakes, pools
- Information Seeker
- Relativity Expert
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist
- Crime Novels
- Workflow process snoop
- The great motivator
- Big picture thinker
- Duchess of denim
- Talented troubleshooter
- Mover of mountains
- Champion collaborator
- Coffee connoisseur
- 16 years of experience managing teams
- Technical to business liaison – “The Translator” Coach/Cheerleader
- Family comes first, both personal and business!
- Enjoys volunteering in my community
- 20+ years working to implement information governance projects
- Hold a CIPP/US certification and lead our privacy compliance offerings
- Work closely with clients to build strategies and assure adoption of initiatives
- Enjoys cycling and skiing in Colorado mountains
- Enjoys family time – large Italian style