2019 Year in Review and Predictions for 2020
As technology continues to advance, the sheer volume, variety, and complexity of data has increased at an exponential rate. With this surge of electronically available information, the implications for corporations, law firms, and service providers are constantly changing and evolving in response. Effectively navigating these trends and preparing for the emerging legal landscape has become a top priority for all eDiscovery professionals.
- Marla Crawford – Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Goldman Sachs
- Edwin Larkin – Chief Litigation Counsel, Gannett Media Corp
- Richard D. Lutkus, EnCE, EnCEP, CEH – Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Joseph Martinez, EnCE, CEH, CHFI – Chief Technology Officer, Innovative Discovery
- Lauren Rafi – Director of Content and Proposal Development, Innovative Discovery (moderator)