Webinar: A 2019 Year in Review and Predictions for 2020
As technology continues to advance, the sheer volume, variety, and complexity of data have increased at an exponential rate. With this surge of electronically available information, the implications for corporations, law firms, and service providers are constantly changing and evolving in response. Effectively navigating these trends and preparing for the emerging legal landscape has become a top priority for all eDiscovery professionals. In this webinar, industry leaders review the prevailing trends of 2019, discuss the future of the information lifecycle in 2020, and everything in between.
The webinar is one hour. Please register even if unable to attend. All registrants will receive a recording post-webinar.
- Marla Crawford | Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Goldman Sachs
- Edwin Larkin | Chief Litigation Counsel, Gannett Media Corp
- Richard D. Lutkus | Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Joseph H. Martinez | Chief Technology Officer, Innovative Discovery
- Moderator: Lauren Rafi | Director of Content and Proposal Development
Hosted by Marcus Evans.