[Arlington, VA, May 26, 2020] – Innovative Discovery (ID),a trusted partner for law firms, corporations, and government agencies throughout the information lifecycle, is proud to announce that Cathy Fetgatter, Senior Vice President, Analytics and Managed Review Services, will present on the webinar, “Today’s Trends in Analytics and Managed Review,” on June 23rd, 2020 at 12:00 – 1:00 PM EST. James Perkins, Chief Client Officer, will serve as the moderator. This presentation will cover best practices to help attendees conduct the most time- and cost- effective review without sacrificing quality.
The panel is comprised of analytics and managed review experts from various backgrounds:
- Bob Tronnes | Associate General Counsel, Head of Americas Litigation, eBay
- Archana Rajendra | Senior Associate General Counsel, Henry Ford Health System
- Cathy Fetgatter | Senior Vice President, Analytics & Managed Review Services, Innovative Discovery
- Moderator: James Perkins | Chief Client Officer, Innovative Discovery
The experts will discuss the most effective ways to tackle the top concerns in the document review space, including but not limited to:
- overcoming the most common obstacles faced when implementing technology-assisted review (TAR)
- leveraging TAR/analytics to maximize the efficiency of the review, including the review of new and emerging data types
- when to utilize TAR/analytic workflows for strategic prioritization/organization only, as opposed to as a replacement for some subset of human review
- leveraging TAR/analytics during quality control to ensure the review output meets your expectations for all types of reviews, including additional considerations for remote review
- the benefits of active in-house involvement in identifying the best TAR/analytic workflows to employ as well as the resources who will implement those workflows
“The right analytic tools combined with vetted best practices and an experienced managed review team make all the difference,” said Kim Taylor, CEO at Innovative Discovery. “This webinar will provide an open dialogue for attendees to voice their concerns as well as an opportunity to learn how to implement a productive document review workflow from proven experts.”
For the full webinar description and to register, please click here.
About Innovative Discovery
Innovative Discovery partners with law firms, corporations, and government agencies to provide service, guidance, and consultation throughout the information lifecycle. Our team of lawyers, technologists, forensics professionals, and cybersecurity experts work closely with clients to develop tailored workflows to effectively and efficiently manage data and mitigate risk. Should litigation arise, ID offers the tools, services, and know-how to help you win your case.