[Arlington, VA, March 17, 2021] – Innovative Discovery (ID), data experts serving law firms, corporations, and government agencies through the information lifecycle, is pleased to announce that Cathy Fetgatter, Senior Vice President, Analytics & Managed Review will sit on the panel for the ID-hosted webcast, “No Document Review is an Island – Insights from the Experts” on Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET.
The panel is comprised of eDiscovery experts from diverse backgrounds and various points-of-view:
- Cathy Fetgatter, SVP, Analytics & Managed Review | Innovative Discovery
- Jake Maslov, eDiscovery Solutions Attorney | Lathan & Watkins
- Janet Sullivan, eDiscovery Counsel & Global Director of Practice Technology | White & Cas
Document review has traditionally been treated as an isolated phase of the EDRM. In an effort to prove the utility of considering document review throughout the EDRM, our panelists will cover:
- The importance of considering the document review phase earlier in the EDRM
- Leveraging data management and assessment strategies before a single document is reviewed
- Implementing a review workflow that strategically leverages the best mix of technology (in-house, third-party contractors, or a hybrid)
Innovative Discovery is also accepting questions for the panelists from attendees ahead of the presentation via the registration page and social media.
“Data is growing at such an exponential rate that leveraging some level of analytics is becoming commonplace and the most effective way to do so is by moving to the left of the EDRM,” says Fetgatter. “This group of panelists is well-positioned to discuss how to properly implement these practices with various resource options – whether they be in-house or a third party contractor – to ensure efficiencies and cost savings in your litigation strategy.”
For the full webinar description and to register, please click here.
About Innovative Discovery
Innovative Discovery partners with law firms, corporations, and government agencies to provide service, guidance, and consultation throughout the information lifecycle. Our team of experienced data experts work closely with clients to develop tailored workflows to manage data and mitigate risk effectively and efficiently. Should litigation arise, ID offers the tools, services, and know-how to help you win your case.
Savannah L. Aaron