[Arlington, VA, August 17, 2020] – Innovative Discovery (ID), a trusted partner for law firms, corporations, and government agencies throughout the information lifecycle, is proud to announce that Nate Latessa, Vice President of Corporate Services will present on the ID-hosted webinar, “Trends and Tools in eDiscovery” on Tuesday, September 29, 2020, at 1:00 – 1:40 PM ET.
The panel is comprised of eDiscovery experts from diverse backgrounds and various points-of-view:
- Nate Latessa | VP of Corporate Services, Innovative Discovery
- Jason Park | IT Cyber Security Compliance Manager, Keurig Dr Pepper
- Kelly Twigger | Principal, ESI Attorneys
The panel will cover the top trends and tools in eDiscovery, including but not limited to:
- guiding principles that lawyers and legal professionals should look to as they assess new technology or trends
- key tips from three different perspectives in the process
- litigation support and project management perspective
- lawyer perspective
- provider perspective
- eDiscovery challenges with cloud-based storage and messaging platforms
- the impact that new and emerging privacy laws have had on eDiscovery and information governance
Innovative Discovery is also accepting questions for the panelist from attendees ahead of the presentation via the registration page and social media.
“We try to stay ahead of trends in the eDiscovery landscape to anticipate the needs of our clients, but the pandemic has created a world that we could not have predicted,” said Kim Taylor, CEO at Innovative Discovery. “This group of panelist is well-positioned to discuss what we can expect for the future and how we can best prepare ourselves for success.”
For the full webinar description and to register, please click here.
About Innovative Discovery
Innovative Discovery partners with law firms, corporations, and government agencies to provide service, guidance, and consultation throughout the information lifecycle. Our team of lawyers, technologists, forensics professionals, and cybersecurity experts work closely with clients to develop tailored workflows to effectively and efficiently manage data and mitigate risk. Should litigation arise, ID offers the tools, services, and know-how to help you win your case.