[Arlington, VA, March 25, 2020] – Innovative Discovery (ID),a trusted partner for law firms, corporations, and government agencies throughout the information lifecycle, is proud to announce that we are presenting a webinar titled, “Managing Mobile Collections and Other Non-Traditional Data Types,” on April 29, 2020, at 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST. This webinar will cover the art, obstacles, and increasing need to collect non-traditional data types and the emerging collection methods, including remote collection.
The panel will include forensics experts from various locations and industries:
- Matthew Christoff | Associate, eDiscovery Practice Group, Seyfarth Shaw
- Karlene Edwards | Cybersecurity Analyst – eDiscovery, The Sempra Energy Company
- John Evans | Digital Forensics Consultant, Perkins Coie LLP
- Clint Modesitt | Manager of Digital Forensics, Innovative Discovery
Attendees can expect to take away from the webinar:
- Different types of data and new and emerging data types to keep an eye out for
- What you can and cannot collect from a mobile device
- How new communication channels and mobile devices record and store data
- The processes and procedures used to collect non-traditional evidence, including remote collections
- Real-life case studies
“The world is rapidly changing and the data types we are creating are changing along with it,” said Kim Taylor, CEO at Innovative Discovery. “As our organizations become more dependent on remote work, this conversation on emerging data types and how we can collect them remotely is both timely and important for continuing business in our ‘new normal’.”
For the full webinar description and to register, please click here.
About Innovative Discovery
Innovative Discovery partners with law firms, corporations, and government agencies to provide service, guidance, and consultation throughout the information lifecycle. Our team of lawyers, technologists, forensics professionals, and cybersecurity experts work closely with clients to develop tailored workflows to effectively and efficiently manage data and mitigate risk. Should litigation arise, ID offers the tools, services, and know-how to help you win your case.