We don’t have button pushers - we have an experienced, educated team deeply invested in every step of the workflow.
Innovative Discovery's processing and hosting capabilities include:
Scale & Security.
Process terabytes of data daily without losing the attention to detail every case deserves
We employ Nuix and Relativity, and FOCUS, our own proprietary processing tool, to ensure all data will be identified, captured, and analyzed.
Data searching, including but not limited to Boolean searches, keywords, fuzzy searches, file extension or SQL searches, inclusion, exclusion, and privilege term search.
FedRAMP moderate-level authorization – this highly-sought-after accreditation allows us to offer a highly-secured environment for government clients.
Relativity Certified Users, Relativity Certified Administrators, Relativity Certified Sales Professionals, Relativity Analytics Specialists.
Ensuring redundancy by maintaining multiple, different Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) connections, via different carriers, as well as multiple ISPs which provide connectivity to all ID facilities.
Secure data centers.
SSAE 16 Type II data centers with rapid-response disaster recovery capabilities and highly redundant architecture.
Meet our processing and hosting experts!
- 20 years of experience in the legal technology space
- Previous titles held include Senior VP of Operations & Technology, Managing Partner, and Chief Technology Officer
- Proven track record leading all aspects of technology and digital operations
- Identifies and implements the right solution for any discovery or data-intensive challenge
- Dad of six
- DIY Carpenter
- 8+ years of experience in project management and operations.
- Ability to quickly tackle requests and issues raised by the client
- Enjoys building reef tanks
- Has two dogs
- 9 years in the legal technology / eDiscovery field
- Certifications and expertise in numerous eDiscovery collections, processing, and review tools.
- Yankees Fanatic
- Pizza Critic
- Peer review and evidence-based practice follower
- Root cause analyzer
- Problem solver
- Process builder
- Automation champion
- Camping enthusiast
- Culinary experimenter
- 6 years of processing experience
- Certified Nuix Workstation Data Discovery Specialist
- Workflow development and process improvement
- Washington football team fan
- Loves spicy food
- 17 years of experience in electronic data discovery
- Worked with 7 different discovery platforms
- Developed and instituted discovery workflow
- Enjoys gardening and gaming
- Loves rock music