Every project is backed by a team of experts empowered to build the most effective workflows and processes to meet your goals.
ID is committed to working alongside our clients, joining you in the trenches, understanding and caring about your data relating to project outcomes as much as you do. When you work with ID, your team will feel our level of commitment and consultative partnership every step of the way.
What Sets Our Project Managers Apart:
Additional compliancies include:
Meet our project management experts!
- Successfully managed numerous complex matters throughout the litigation lifecycle
- Proven leader and trusted consultant with a strong emphasis on exceeding client expectations
- Extensive experience collaborating with clients in all aspects of eDiscovery
- Hair nation president
- Father extraordinaire
- Veteran systems architect
- A certified “Relativity Expert”
- An expert at working with clients to design workflows that best suit their needs
- The longest tenured Project Manager at ID
- Met wife while working at ID and they now have two children
- Owns over 100 pairs of sneakers
- 9+ years of eDiscovery and project management experience in the litigation support industry
- Advised many top-tier law firms and corporations in the successful management of complex litigation discovery
- Strong technical skill set and extensive knowledge of
- Relativity, Concordance, and Summation
- Volunteers with the Portland Food Bank, Operation Pitch Invasion, and Friends of Trees
- Ability to identify areas of inefficiencies and provide solutions that may have been previously overlooked
- Brainspace Certified Analyst, Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA), and Relativity Certified User